ATS 4025 IIC Leaflet
- It is made of special aluminum alloy casting machined to high accuracies ensuring the required flame path to comply with IS 2148-2004 standard. The unit has got built in driver unit capable of handling 30 watts power. The unit can be connected to direct amplifier output (8/16 ohms) or to 100V/70 V line through line matching trafo.
- Perfect substitute for costly imported wall mounting horn speakers with the similar specifications offering great savings.
- Suitable for use in hazardous industrial environment (class!! C).
- Simplicity of operation.
- Construction suitable for easy servicing.
- Certified by CMRI for use in hazardous area as per IS-2148-2004 (IEC 60079.1/2007) for class ll C.
- Fully compatible with all major paging systems
- 30 watts power handling.
- Available in 16 Ohms and 100V/70V range.